The Contracts You Need - Whenever You Need Them
Draft your contracts with AIA Documents-on-Demand™, an online service for those in the design and construction industry who don't need the full functionality of the AIA Contract Documents software. Documents-on-Demand enables both PC and MAC users to easily access and electronically fill out more than 45 AIA forms and agreements anytime, anywhere.
Some of the most popular AIA Contract Documents available through Documents-on-Demand include:
Popular Documents For Architects
- B101™–2007, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect
- B105™–2007, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect for a Residential or Small Commercial Project
- B107™–2010, Standard Form of Agreement Between Developer-Builder and Architect for Prototype(s) for Single Family Residential Project
- B109™–2010, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect for a Multi-Family Residential or Mixed Use Residential Project
- C401™–2007, Standard Form of Agreement Between Architect and Consultant
- And More
Download, fill out and print more than 45 of the most popular AIA Contract Documents from the web anytime, anywhere.
Documents-on-Demand is a cost-effective solution for those who only want to purchase the agreements necessary for a certain project, priced from $4.95 to $19.95.
Easy to Use
An internet connection is all you need to access Documents-on-Demand, so you can focus more on your project, less on the contract.
Enjoy the piece of mind that comes standard with the industry's most widely accepted, fair and balanced agreements for all parties involved – get off to a smart start with AIA Documents-on-Demand.
Popular Documents For Contractors
- A101™–2007, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Contractor where the basis of payment is a Stipulated Sum
- A105™–2007, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Contractor for a Residential or Small Commercial Project
- A201™–2007, General Conditions of the Contract for Construction
- G701™–2001, Change Order
- G702™–1992, Application and Certificate for Payment
- And More